Sticky Date Pudding
190g chopped pitted dates
200ml of water
1 tsp baking powder
¼ cup pecans (optional)
1¼ Monday Food Co Paleo Flour Mix
80g butter/gee/coconut oil
¼ Cup coconut sugar or maple syrup
½ tsp mixed spice
½ tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
- Put dates and water in a pot and bring to the boil, once boiled turn off heat and add baking powder.
- In a separate bowl cream together sugar and butter with an electric mixer.
- Add eggs to cream mix and beat.
- Add date mix to cream mix and fold until evenly combined.
- Fold through MFC Paleo Flour Mix.
- Place in a lined loaf tin.
- Bake at 180° for 30-40mins or until cooked in the centre.
½ cup hot water
3 tbsp tahini
Add maple syrup to taste
Add ingredients in a blender and mix until sauce is smooth.
- Tags: recipe