Chocolate Granola Slice - Easter editionPosted by Belinda Sutton on
VEGAN OPTIONAL | WHEAT & GRAIN FREE
On the hunt for some delicious Easter treats to create? Look no further... Our Easter Chocolate Granola Slice is here and trust us it's as delicious as it looks. This is a great one to make with the kids.
You will need:
- Before you start pre-heat the oven to 180oC.
- Place all of the ingredient straight into a food processor.
- Process for around 15 seconds until slightly ground but still chunky.
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper and pour mixture from the food processor into tin.
- Press granola mix down firmly with your fingers or a spoon.
- bake for about 10 mins or until corners start to caramelise.
- Once baked, set aside to cool. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before putting chocolate on top.
- Get a small pot and fill with 2cm of water and put on stove top on low heat. Break chocolate up into a stainless steel bowl and place the bowl on top of the pot and stir chocolate consistently until completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over granola, spread evenly and leave to cool.
- Slice into squares or rectangles and serve. Optional topping extras - we added some chocolate Easter Eggs for some decorations but you can add whatever you like!
Food styling by @chefmeka
← Older Post Newer Post →